Our Fortnite Getaway Challenges List will guide you through the process of obtaining all of the cosmetics that are apart of the second run of The Getaway LTM! If you were able to complete the challenges of the previous release of this LTM, you will still have something to play for! The Crystal Llama has been added, and you can obtain multiple versions of it if you are able to complete the challenges!
What’s The Getaway LTM All About?
If you didn’t play this LTM the first time, then here’s a real basic explanation. Supply Drop Safes are dropped on the map, you open one of these and collect a Jewel, you bring that Jewel to a getaway van to win the match. The complication of this situation is that other teams are going to be trying to eliminate you and take the Jewel. You are also easily found when carrying the Jewel because it’s marked on the map for 30 seconds. You are also slowed down while carrying the Jewel, but you do gain health & shields over time. Here’s a full description of the mode from Epic:
Welcome to The Getaway! In this mode, players will race to find a Jewel and take it to a getaway van before everyone else to win the match!
- Jewels can be found in special supply drop safes, located along the edge of the first storm circle. The safes take a long time to open, so make sure the area is clear before attempting to claim a Jewel!
- Four Jewels will be in play on the map at all times. If a player escapes with a Jewel or one is lost in the Storm, a new Supply Drop will bring a replacement.
- Four total getaway vans will be on the map, three that arrive early in the match and one more that shows up near the end.
- The goal is to find or steal a Jewel and take it to one of the vans in order to secure a Victory Royale.
- Once they arrive, Safe drops and getaway vans will be visible on the map at all times.
- When a Jewel is picked up, it will be visible on the map to everyone for 30 seconds.
- Carrying a Jewel will give players health & shields over time, but also slow them down by 10%.
- Getaway vans float in mid-air, Jewel carriers must build up and then interact with them in order to complete a Getaway.
- 10 red “Pursuit” supply drops land at the very beginning of the match. These carry a variety of longer-range weapons and other items, and are the only way to obtain the new Grappler in this mode.
- Only Rare weapons or better will be found in this mode.
- Rifts, Rift-to-Go and Launchpads have been removed to reduce mobility for healthier Getaway Van engagements.
- Profile Stats (K/D & Wins) are tracked in this mode, but Umbrellas are not awarded for wins
- The ATK has been temporarily brought back in this mode as it is the only 4 person ground vehicle.
Will the Wild Card Skin be Available?
The Wild Card skin has been re-released in the March 13th, 2019 item shop! It came out along with the Wild Card Wrap Bundle that contains four unique wraps that represent the suits: Clubs, Diamonds, Hearts, and Spades!
How Long Will The High Stakes Challenges Last?
The High Stakes Challenges were added again on March 14th and will end on March 19th!
The Getaway Challenges List 2019
The challenges are fairly easy, but you’ll need to have a reliable team or way to win to complete them all!
- Complete the Getaway Challenges (2) – Reward: Crowbar Pickaxe
- Win a match of The Getaway (1) – Reward: Crystal Llama Back Bling
- Win matches of The Getaway (3) – Reward: Red Crystal Llama Style
- Win matches of The Getaway (5) – Reward: White Crystal Llama Style
- Use a Grappler in different matches of The Getaway (5) – Reward: The Getaway Loading Screen
- Deal damage to Jewel carrying opponents (200) – Reward: Suited Up Spray
- Pick up a Jewel in different matches of The Getaway (3) – Reward: Cash Flow Contrail
The Getaway Challenges Rewards 2019
If you played before, you might have already gotten some of these cosmetics. However, they did add the Crystal Llama back bling to them, which is a pretty nice cosmetic and would be a nice addition to your collection.