Fortnite has changed the way Legendary Quests work for Chapter 2 Season 7. Instead of the accolades we saw in previous seasons, Legendary Quests for Season 7 are more like advanced Epic Quests. In this guide, we are covering the basic instructions to complete these quests as easily as possible.
Cheat Sheet Map
The map below provides the locations of all the spawns for this week’s Legendary Quests with specific locations. Follow the instructions below the map if you need more detail.
Related: Fortnite Chapter 2: Season 7 Guide – Challenges & Information – Pro Game Guides
Guides & General Tips
- Get Slone’s Orders from a payphone. 
- Guide: How to Get Slone’s Orders From a Payphone
- The light blue markers on the map above show the locations where you can complete this quest. You only need to interact with one of them to complete the quest. Any payphone will work.
- Converse with Sunny, Joey, or Beach Brutus. 
- Guide: Where to Converse with Sunny, Joey, or Beach Brutus
- The blue markers on the map above show the locations of the characters you can interact with to complete this quest. You only need to interact with one of them to complete it. They are all found in Believer Beach in the locations listed below.
- Beach Brutus: Beach Brutus was not available as an NPC until the Cosmic Summer Event. He is celebrating the welcome party by grilling out on the northwestern corner of the beach.
- Joey: Until the Cosmic Summer Event, Joey was at Dirty Docks. We are not sure if he is going back once the event is over, but for now he is in the southwestern corner of the Trailer Park in town.
- Sunny: Before the Cosmic Summer Event, Sunny was patrolling the boardwalk in town. For now, she is opposite of Beach Brutus, and walking around the beach in the northeastern corner of town.
- Place Welcome Signs in Pleasant Park and Lazy Lake. 
- Guide: Where to Place Welcome Signs in Pleasant Park and Lazy Lake
- The coral-colored markers in the map above show you where you can find the signs to complete this quest. Both Pleasant Park and Lazy Lake have five spots where you can place them, and you only need to place four, which means you only need to visit one of these towns. The locations for each sign are detailed in the list below.
- Pleasant Park
- On the southwest corner of the soccer field.
- In front of the house on the southwest corner of town.
- On the south side of the gazebo in the center of town.
- In the front yard of the large house on the northwest corner of town.
- Next to the road entrance in the northeast corner of town.
- Lazy Lake
- At the dock on the western edge of town.
- On the north side of the large building on the northern half of town.
- Next to the driveway entrance on the east edge of town.
- Next to the road entrance on the northeast corner of town.
- On the grassy cliff near the pool on the south side of town.
- Pleasant Park
- Place Boomboxes in Believer Beach 
- Guide: Where to Place Boomboxes in Believer Beach
- The pink markers in the image above show you where you can place each of the Boomboxes to complete this quest. There are three spots, and you only need to place them in two of them. Their locations in Believer Beach are detailed below.
- The first Boombox is next to the alien sand drawing on the eastern half of the beach. It is sitting next to a couple of lawn chairs and a pink umbrella.
- The second Boombox is in the parking lot on the western side of town. On the northern edge of the parking lot is a bunch of stereo equipment and the Boombox can be placed behind it.
- The third Boombox is next to a light post on the sidewalk north of the trailer park.
- Place Alien Light Communication Devices on mountain tops. 
- Guide: Where to Place Alien Light Communication Devices on Mountain Tops
- The yellow markers in the map above show you where you can place these devices to complete the quest. The easiest way to complete this quest is to place one on one of the mountains south of Misty Meadows, then use the zip line to the other mountain south of Misty Meadows.
- Collect Cat Food. 
- Guide: Where to Collect Cat Food
- The orange markers on the map above show you where you can collect cat food to complete this quest. Both Retail Row and Dirty Docks have two boxes of cat food, so you only need to go to one of them. The locations for the cat food are detailed in the list below.
- Retail Row
- The first box of cat food is inside the large building on the northern edge of town. You can find it sitting against the back wall, opposite the registers.
- The second box of cat food is outside the large building on the northern edge of town. The box and pallet are near the semi-truck behind the building.
- Dirty Docks
- The first box of cat food is in the area on the southern half of town with all the truck trailers. It is on the western edge of this area, next to a purple trailer.
- The second box of cat food is in the same area as the first one, but a little further west, near the UFO. It is sitting next to a gray trailer.
- Retail Row
That’s all the Legendary Quests for Week 3 of Chapter 2 Season 7! Be sure to check our Fortnite Homepage for the latest news, content, and guides for Fortnite!
Don’t forget to check out our full Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7 Guide, which covers all updates, mechanics, and features to Season 7!