With a new week, we welcome new challenges and quests. We are currently on Week 13of Epic Quests. In this guide, we will provide the guides for those tough-to-complete quests and some general tips to make the simpler quests even easier.
Note: Fortnite Epic Quests go live on Thursdays. This set of quests will be available on September 2, 2021.
Cheat Sheet Map
The map below provides the locations of all the spawns for this week’s quests with specific locations. Follow the instructions below the map if you need more detail.
General Tips & Tricks
The instructions below contain the links to each individual guide and some simple tips to help make the simple tasks even easier.
Related: Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7 Battle Pass Rewards – Season 17 – Pro Game Guides
That’s everything you need to know about this week’s Epic Quests! Be sure to Check out our Fortnite Homepage for the latest news, guides, and content for all things Fortnite!
- Repair IO Equipment 
- Guide: Where to Repair IO Equipment
- There are three locations where you can complete this quest: Dinky Dish, Destined Dish, and Deep Woods Dish. All three of them have at least three pieces of equipment to repair, and you only need two to complete the quest. The red markers on the map above show the general locations of the equipment. If you’d like further detail, use the guide listed above.
- Build structures at Corny Complex 
- This is a rather simple quest that can usually be done in a matter of minutes. The easiest way to do it is to land near Corny Complex at the beginning of the match, gather 250 Wood, then enter Corny Complex and build all around you. The blue marker in the map above shows you the best location to land to harvest wood.
- Destroy stolen IO intel 
- Guide: Where to Destroy Stolen IO Intel
- There are three locations on the map where you can destroy the intel. They are marked with green markers in the map above. The intel can be a bit difficult to spot since it’s just papers in a folder on the floor. The easiest location to spot it is at the large hut in the northern half of Stealthy Stronghold. For further detail, use the guide listed above.
- Get Marigold’s message from the dead drop 
- Guide: Where to get Marigold’s Message from the Dead Drop
- There is only one Dead Drop on the map where you can complete this quest. It is next to the large tree on the northern side of Primal Pond. It is marked with the purple marker in the map above. Primal Pond is just barely southeast of Defiant Dish, where Rick Sanchez is stationed. For further detail, use the guide listed above.
- Visit radar dish bases in a single match 
- Guide: Where to Visit Radar Dish Bases in a Single Match
- This might be the most difficult quest this week for many people, as traveling around the map can be cumbersome. We have found that the easiest way to complete this is to land at the downed UFO at Camp Cod (marked with pink marker #1 above), then use it to fly to the UFO bases in order (pink markers #2 – #6). For further detail, use the guide listed above.
- Get headshots 
- This quest is based entirely upon the skill of the player and their accuracy. However, there is an easy way to complete it. When you down an opponent, you can shoot them in the head from point blank range to quickly tally up the required amount of headshots. You can also do this to opponents that your teammates have downed.
- Upgrade to an Epic or Legendary Weapon 
- Guide: All Upgrade Bench Locations in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7
- All upgrade bench locations are marked on the map above with the orange markers. To upgrade to Epic or Legendary, you will need a weapon of at least Rare (blue) rarity and at least 300 Gold Bars. When you approach the upgrade bench, simply interact with it with an upgradeable weapon and interact with it to pull up the radial menu. From there, select to upgrade your weapon and then confirm your selection.
Don’t forget to check out our full Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7 Guide, which covers all updates, mechanics, and features to Season 7!