With a new week, we welcome new challenges and quests. We have just begun Season 7 of Fortnite Chapter 2, so we’re on Week 1’s list of Epic Quests. In this guide, we will provide the guides for those tough-to-complete quests and some general tips to make the simpler quests even easier.
Cheat Sheet Map
The map below provides the locations of all the spawns for this week’s quests with specific locations. Follow the instructions below the map if you need more detail.
- Yellow Markers: Payphone locations
- Teal Markers: Chest search locations.
- Coral Markers: Mending Machine locations.
- Orange Markers: IO Guard Locations.
General Tips & Tricks
The instructions below contain the links to each individual guide and some simple tips to help make the simple tasks even easier.
- Collect different weapon types. 
- This quest is fairly straightforward. There are seven different types of weapons, and you need to collect five of them. This can be done over multiple matches, but it won’t register the same type of weapon, even in different matches.
- Search chests at Steamy Stacks or Craggy Cliffs 
- Both areas are in the northeastern corner of the map. Steamy Stacks is the better of the two, as it has more chests in the complex itself than Craggy Cliffs has. However, regardless of where you go, you should be able to complete this in one match.
- Deal damage with the Pulse Rifle 
- The Pulse Rifle is a new weapon that is dropped by the IO Guards around the map. For more detailed information on how to get a Pulse Rifle, use the following guide: How to Get a Pulse Rifle in Fortnite.
- .Elimination with the Rail Gun
- Rail Guns can be tricky weapons to control. The easiest way to complete this task is to join a Team Rumble match, find a Rail Gun, and wait to use it until the end of the match. This is when opponents are more likely to be closer together. Since the power and spread of the Rail Gun’s shot increases at full charge, it’s entirely possible to hit and kill multiple opponents with it at once!
- Accept a quest from a payphone.
- For a detailed guide on how to complete this quest, use the following link: How to Accept a Quest From a Payphone in Fortnite.
- Upgrade weapons at upgrade benches
- For a detailed guide on how to complete this quest, use the following link: How to Upgrade a Weapon at a Upgrade Bench in Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7.
- :Buy a shield potion from a Mending Machine.
- For a detailed guide on how to complete this quest, use the following link: How to Buy a Shield Potion From a Mending Machine in Fortnite.
That’s everything you need to know about this week’s Epic Quests! Be sure to Check out our Fortnite Homepage for the latest news, guides, and content for all things Fortnite!
Don’t forget to check out our full Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7 Guide, which covers all updates, mechanics, and features to Season 7!