FIFA 23 is a new addition to the arguably, most popular soccer/football simulation franchise. Just like NBA 2K23, you can choose between several game editions. You can choose between Standard Edition, Ultimate Edition, and Legacy Edition. The last is a Nintendo Switch version, so if you’re playing on PC or consoles, your pick is between Standard and Ultimate. So, what benefits and rewards do they offer?
FIFA 23 Ultima vs Standard Edition Comparison
It seems that interest in the franchise is at an all-time high, boosted by Ted Lasso being in a game and with the story of EA ending licensing deal with FIFA. But, if you’re planning to buy FIFA 23, you must decide which version to buy. Here’s the list of all FIFA 23 Ultimate Edition benefits and rewards compared to Standard Edition. Remember that the Ultimate Edition pre-order bonuses come on top of everything Standard Edition offers.
FIFA 23 Ultima Edition Benefits and Rewards
- Dual Entitlement: You get both current-gen and next-gen versions of the game (if you have, for example, PS4 and PS5).
- Early Access: Play three days earlier.
- Untradeable Ones to Watch Item: You get OTW item for your FIFA Ultimate Team squad.
- Untradeable FIFA World Cup Hero Item: You get one WC-type player card for the FUT squad.
- FIFA Points: You’ll get 4,600 points you can use to buy FUT packs.
FIFA 23 Standard Edition Bonuses and Rewards
- Career Mode Homegrown Talent: Your team gets a young player with star potential in Career mode.
- Pack Ambassador Player Pick: You get one FIFA 23 soccer player who promoted the game as the card in the FUT team for three matches.
- FUT Cover Star Loan Player: You get a Kylian Mbappé FUT card for five matches.
- Team of the Week 1 Player Item: You get one player card for your FUT team.
For more information on FIFA 23, check out guides on GameTips.PRO like FIFA 23 – How to do a Power Shot and FIFA 23 – Best Dribblers, Ranked.