If you are on the hunt for some bobbleheads in Fallout 76 then we’ve got a list of the spawn locations for you! Bobbleheads are a great way to grab a buff that can help you take down a big boss or help you get some better loot and even some extra caps!
Bobbleheads spawn all over the map, but they can be found consistently in the same spots. However, you won’t always find a spawn every time you head to a location. I tested this a bit, and found if you exit back to the main menu and head back into the game you can potentially get it to spawn. You end up spawning to the fast travel location near where ever you logged out. So, you shouldn’t be too far from the actual spawn point. Fast traveling back to the same area will not work.
It doesn’t appear that you are limited to one bobblehead buff, you should be able to have as many as you want. You likely can’t stack the buffs, but I don’t know for sure (let me know in the comments if you know). It’s going to be unlikely that you will find the same bobbleheads in the same game. It’s more likely that if you use the same bobblehead again, you will just refresh the buff for another hour.
More Great Fallout Content
- Fallout 76 Rare Gun & Weapon Spawn Locations – Powerful Weaponry to Equip Yourself With!
Bobblehead Quick Information
- As far as I can tell, it looks like bobbleheads are random per spawn location.
- The bobblehead buff is temporary and lasts for 1 hour.
- Bobbleheads do not always spawn, if you are desperate for one you can logout and join a new server.
- To help you with finding these, you can use the perk “Percepti-Bobble” which will allow you to hear directional audio when in range of a bobblehead.
- There’s also the “Curator” perk, and that will give you the benefits of bobbleheads and magazines twice as long.
- Agility: Gain +2 Agility.
- Big Guns: Increases Heavy Guns damage by 20%.
- Caps: You are twice as likely to find better Caps Stashes.
- Charisma: Gain +2 Charisma.
- Endurance: Gain +2 Endurance.
- Energy Weapons: +20% Damage with energy guns.
- Explosive: Gain +30% damage with explosives.
- Intelligence: Gain +2 Intelligence.
- Leader: Grants 5% additional experience
- Lock Pick: +30% Larger sweet pot when lock picking.
- Luck: Gain +2 Luck.
- Medicine: Heal 30% more with stimpaks.
- Melee: +20% Damage with melee weapons.
- Perception: Gain +2 Perception.
- Repair: +30% Fusion Core regeneration.
- Science: Grants 1 additional Hacking guess.
- Small Guns: +20% Damage with ballistic guns.
- Strength: Gain +2 Strength.
- Unarmed: +25% Damage to unarmed attacks.
Bobblehead Spawn Locations
If you are looking for where to find these bobbleheads, you can find some maps below (Source: IGN). Some of the locations shown on the maps are not confirmed, but I will list the ones that we know for sure are available below.
- Belching Betty: Two can be found inside here, you’ll find following the railing down to a dead end tunnel (it’s on top of the railing). Much deeper into the cave system you can find one up a bunch of stairs and in a little trailer on top of a large toolbox. (Source)
- Landview Lighthouse: Third or fourth floor on the windowsill.
- Horizon’s Rest: Go into the main cockpit area of the plane and it will be on the floor behind the seats. (Source)
- Poseidon Energy Plant WV-06: Climb to the top of the building and climb the stairs up and around one of the smoke stacks. You can find a bobblehead at the very top on a box. (Source)
- The Giant Teapot: Head into the Red Rocket diner and go behind the counter. Directly under the cash register you can find a bobblehead. (Source)
- Vault-Tec Agricultural Research Center: Right in the beginning area if you head into the bathroom you can find a bobblehead in one of the urinals. On the second floor, in one of the offices you can find another bobblehead in a broken filing cabinet drawer. (Source)
I’m working on verifying some of the map locations that are listed above! Let me know if you can confirm a location in the comments.