Dead by Daylight has entered its sixth year in celebratory fashion with an in-game party for players. There’s lots to do and even more to unlock, so let’s look at what’s happening during the 6th Anniversary Event.
How long does the 6th Anniversary Event run?
Dead by Daylight’s 6th Anniversary Event runs from June 16, 2022, through June 30, 2022.
How to get Dead by Daylight 6th Anniversary Event masks
Spread throughout each trial are invitations that must be located. However, memorizing their location isn’t an option, as they will regularly move around the map with a sound cue that plays to mark their movement. Survivors must be alive when the Exit Gates or Hatch open. If they are on a hook or dead, they will need to try again. Also important to note is that masks are unlocked at random.
- The Artist
- The Deathslinger
- The Huntress
- The Spirit
- The Trapper
- The Trickster
- Ace Visconti
- Elodie Rakoto
- Dwight Fairfield
- Jane Romero
- Mikaela Reid
- Yui Kimura
What is the Tome & Community Challenge?
- Destroy or Rebuild: Succeed at generator skill checks or break generators 40 times
- Cat or Mouse: Be chased by the Killer or chase Survivors for 360 seconds
- Drop or Chop: Drop pallets while being chased by the Killer or break pallets eight times
- Salvation or Sacrifice: Safely unhook Survivors or hook Survivors 10 times
- Light of the Party: Finish repairing three Anniversary generators
- Putting up the Decorations: Hook four Survivors on Anniversary hooks
- A Minor Inconvenience: Hook a Survivor three times within 30 seconds of being stunned by any means
- Bloody Good: Hit a Survivor with your weapon 10 times
- Unobstructed: Break five pallets or breakable walls while in a chase (Complete within a single trial)
- Be There or be Square: Collect one Invitation
- Eluding the Overlap: Escape one trial as Haddie Kaur
- Where you Least Expect: Hit a survivor within 15 seconds of exiting a locker five times as the Dredge (Complete this challenge in a single trial)
- Skilled Operator: Succeed at 15 Skill Checks
- Life Giver: Heal a total of three health states of any Survivor
- Nerves of Bloody Steel: Hide within 10 meters of the Killer while injured for 20 seconds (Complete this challenge in a single trial)
- Almost Made It: Go from healthy to injured when vaulting a window or a pallet while in a chase four times
Unlocks on June 22
What are the Challenge rewards?
The new Event Tome focuses on the two most recent additions to Dead by Daylight, the Dredge and Haddie Kaur. Completing each level of the tome will unlock new outfits for the Dredge and Haddie Kaur. The Community Challenge rewards players with three new 6th Anniversary Charms.
- Rancid Cupcake
- Pop-Up Card
- Celebratory Skull
Each level in the Event Tome features a Community Challenge track. There are two bars in each challenge, the personal and global progression bars. Players must complete their personal contribution bar to progress to the next level.
Dead by daylight 6th Anniversary Event Daily Login Rewards
- Login once during the event for 600,000 Bloodpoints
- June 17 – June 18: 5 Rift Fragments
- June 18 – June 19: 1000 Iridescent Shards
- June 19 – June 20: 5 Rift Fragments
- June 20 – June 21: 50,000 Bloodpoints
- June 21 – June 22: 5 Rift Fragments
- June 22 – June 23: 100,000 Bloodpoints
- June 23 – June 24: 1500 Iridescent Shards
- June 24 – June 25: 100,000 Bloodpoints
- June 26 – June 27: 1000 Iridescent Shards
- June 27 – June 28: 50,000 Bloodpoints
- June 28 – June 29: 1000 Iridescent Shards
- June 29 – June 30: 10 Rift Fragments
For more Dead by Daylight goodies, check out All Maps in Dead by Daylight, Ranked (June 2022) on GameTips.PRO.