Genshin Impact is a full-scale open-world RPG that you can play on PC, PlayStation, or your mobile device. Of course, playing on mobile can have its downsides, as the game is much easier to control on PC and console. This probably has you wondering if it’s possible to use a controller with Genshin Impact on iOS.
Yes, you can use a controller with Genshin Impact on iOS devices. Interestingly enough, you can play the game with both a PlayStation 4 controller and an Xbox One controller since both use Bluetooth to connect. You can also look into the Razer Kishi if you want a good mobile controller.
How to use a controller with the iOS version of Genshin Impact
Here is how to hook up a controller and play Genshin Impact using it on your Apple device.
- Open your iOS device’s Bluetooth settings.
- Activate Bluetooth pairing on your controller and iOS device.
- Select your controller when it pops up as available on your iOS device.
- Open Genshin Impact and go to settings.
- Change your control type to controller.
You will need to change your control type from touchscreen to controller every single time you launch Genshin Impact.
For more on Genshin Impact, check out Genshin Impact opens University Invitational UK for registration and voting on GameTips.PRO!