Diablo Immortal is a free-to-play action role-playing game most easily described as Diablo for phones (although you can also play it on PC). If we’re talking strictly about gameplay experience, you’ll have a lot of fun. There are a lot of quests, areas to explore, and bosses to fight. The most difficult one is, of course, Skarn, Lord of Damnation. If you don’t know how to beat Skarn, check out our guide below.
How to defeat Skarn in Diablo Immortal
Skarn is a final boss, but that doesn’t mean it’s the end of your adventure. There is still a lot to do, and Diablo Immortal endgame content is very challenging. But before that, you have to free the world from the threat that ofSkarn. That can be a tall order if you’re not ready, so make sure to be at least level 55 before going at the Lord of Damnation. You’ll also need to do several things:
- Destroy Pit of Anguish in the campaign’s dungeon.
- Get angels to help you open the door to Skarn’s lair.
- Ensure you are strong enough and well equipped for a final boss battle.
How to fight Skarn and avoid his attacks
If you think you’re ready, head to Realm of Damnation. Thereb you’ll finally face Skarn and his dangerous arsenal of attacks. To take him down, you’ll first need to know his attacks so that you can plan your counter-attacks.
- Diablo games have no lasers, but this is the closest thing to that. Skarn can project a heat beam that will go after you. This ability has devastating damage, so when he activates it, start running around in circles until the beam stops.
- Skarn will summon Slagspitters from time to time. It’s imperative to destroy them quickly, as they can be dangerous. When they fall, concentrate again on the big guy.
- At a later stage of the battle, Skar will summon versions of hero classes and disappear. These Adventurers from Hell will make your life miserable, as they’ll use all those dangerous skills you and your allies have. Only after you eliminate them will Skarn return.
After you destroy his visions, Lord of Damnation will start firing projectiles in all directions. You’ll notice that they always go in the same direction, so try to get between them to avoid damage.
Skarns, lots of Skarns!
- He’ll pull one last trick when you think the fight is over. Skarn will clone himself, so you’re now stuck with four copies with that laser attack. What you need to do is to hit the clone that’s glowing red. That’s where Skarn is hiding, but that’s not all. Skarn can switch bodies, so he’s not always in the exact clone. It’s essential to hit the glowing clone, no matter which image it is.
Skarn will cycle all these skills and spells during battle, so be prepared to endure them multiple times. That’s easier said than done, so don’t get disappointed if you die a couple of times (or more). The best way to beat the final boss in Diablo Immortal is to come with the best items and to use health potions and Heath Globes wisely. After this, you’ll be ready for endgame adventures and Paragon skill trees.
For more information on Diablo Immortal, check out How to level up the Bestiary in Diablo Immortal, Demon Hunter 1-60 Leveling Guide for Diablo Immortal, and All Classes & Abilities in Diablo Immortal on GameTips.PRO.