Death From Above, or D.F.A., is making a triumphant return to Destiny 2 with Season 17. This Legendary Kinetic Hand Cannon quickly became a favorite of Guardians and led to a lot of farming the Tree of Probabilities during the Curse of Osiris expansion.
Death From Above Details
How to Obtain
At the time of this writing, D.F.A. cannot be obtained as it was sunset. The Hand Cannon is set to return in Season 17 which should be at the end of May.
- Impact: 84
- Range: 60
- Stability: 59
- Handling: 57
- Reload Speed: 52
- Rounds Per Minute: 140
- Magazine: 9
- Adaptive Frame
- Arrowhead Brake: Greatly controls recoil, increases handling speed
- Polygonal Rifling: Increases stability
- Extended Barrel: Increases range, decreases handling speed, moderately controls recoil
- Accurized Rounds: Increases range
- Drop Mag: Increases reload speed but reduces magazine size
- Opening Shot: Improved accuracy and range on the opening shot of attack
- Rampage: Kills with this weapon temporarily grant increased damage. Sacks 3x.
At the time of this article, there aren’t any rolls to be chased. The weapon was sunset and had fixed perks. We’ll have more on this once Season 17 is released and D.F.A. comes back to the loot pool. When it comes, expect a lot of happy Guardians.
For more Destiny 2 goodies, check out How to get the Psychic Warfare emblem in Destiny 2 on GameTips.PRO.