Chapter 2 Season 7 of Fortnite brought us a never-before-seen game mechanic called Cosmic Chests. These chests are encased in a hardened crystal that requires multiple players to break into it and provide substantial rewards once you have. In the map and directions below, we provide the locations of all known Cosmic Chest spawn points.
Note: Before you use the list below, it’s necessary to mention that Cosmic Chests don’t always spawn in the locations mentioned below. These are the known spawn locations where Cosmic Chests are most frequently found. These are rare artifacts, so you and your team may need to go to several of the locations listed below to find one.
Cosmic Chest Map
As of now, we know of the following possible spawn locations for Cosmic Chests.
- Pleasant Park: Just outside the northeast corner of Pleasant Park.
- Steamy Stacks: On a hill barely west of the southwest corner of Steamy Stacks.
- Timber Tent: A small distance south of Timber Tent, which is a Landmark south of Believer Beach.
- The Aftermath: Near the middle of The Aftermath’s northern edge.
- Dirty Docks: Just west of the northwest corner of Dirty Docks.
- Durr Burger: A small distance east of Durr Burger, which is a Landmark in the middle of the path between Holly Hedges and Slurpy Swamp.
- Slurpy Swamp: Near Dampy Dish, southwest of the main complex in Slurpy Swamp.
- Retail Row: On the mountain directly southeast of Retail Row.
- Misty Meadows: A small distance southeast of Misty Meadows, north of the mountain.
Those are the known Cosmic Chest locations so far! As mentioned above, this list may need to be updated as more spawn locations are added to the game and found. Once you’ve found one, be sure to check out our Fortnite Homepage for more great content, news, and guides!
We have guides for everything in Chapter 2 Season 7! Go to our Complete Guide for Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7 to help you master this season and get to the highest level possible!