Black Skylands is an early access title with amazing potentially. It features many aspects of various genres into one top-down adventure game. Roam the skies in your airship, and take down a rogue group known as the Falconer’s and fight a more deadly threat, a species known as the Swarm!
Due to being in early access, Black Skylands will have a constant stream of updates to make sure the game becomes what it truly can be.
Related: How to customize your Ship in Black Skylands?
Black Skylands July 12 Patch Notes
- Increased stat bonuses granted by ship components, weapons, boots, armor and pouches.
- Halved the health and damage increase for enemies who are more powerful than the player.
- Repeated island invasions happen less frequently.
- The Crash boss doesn’t one shot the player with its projectiles anymore.
- Updated localization.
- Added new merchants to Turtletown who sell seeds and livestock. Also, you can now buy most of the resources for capsules in the Turtletown market.
- Nerfed the fishing minigame difficulty.
- Airborne Swarm enemies now drop ship energy.
- Ground Swarm enemies now drop ammo and medkits.
- Capsule speed doubled.
- Fixed the disappearing enemies issue.
- Fixed the issue where the window would switch upon moving the mouse cursor to the second screen.