In Tower of Fantasy, your chosen weapons determine your class and fighting style. As ToF is a free-to-play gacha game, you’ll need some luck finding the best weapons. But thanks to the pity system, you’ll find several SSR (strongest) weapons with relative ease. If you’re lucky, you’ll have some of the best gear in the game in no time. Of course, expect some nerfs for overpowered weapons, as the balance is essential in massively multiplayer online games.
All Weapons in Tower of Fantasy, ranked
|SS||Dual EM Stars, Scythe of the Crow, Venus|
|S||Absolute Zero, Balmung, Chakram of the Seas, Icewind Arrow, Rosy Edge|
|A||Molten Shield V2, Nightingale’s Feather, Staff of Scars, Thunderblades|
|B||Negating Cube, Pummeler, The Terminator, Thunderous Halberd|
|C||Combat Blade, Composite Bow, EM Blade, Frosted Spear|
Best Weapons in Tower of Fantasy
Every weapon in Tower of Fantasy has a specific resonance effect: DPS (Attack), Defense, and Support. By combining weapons with diffrent resonances, you can get bonuses like:
- Attack—Equip Two DPS weapons
- Balance—DPS, Defense, Support combination of weapons
- Benediction—Equip two Support weapons
- Fortitude—Equip two Defense weapons
With that in mind, you can achieve more with a great combination of weapons than if you have an amazing one. Experiment with diffrent sets so you can find what suits you best. It’s a good idea to have at least one of the best weapons in Tower of Fantasy in your arsenal. Combine them with other weapons to achieve the best results.
Dual EM Stars (Samir simulacrum)
- Dual EM Stars is a DPS resonance weapon with volt damage that can paralyze and electrify enemies.
Scythe of the Crow (King simulacrum)
- Scythe of the Crow is one of the most popular weapons in the game, and for a good reason. This DPS weapon with fire damage can set enemies on fire.
Venus (Nemesis simulacrum)
- Venus is a support class range weapon with volt damage that can create electrodes that can heal you and your allies.
For more information on Tower of Fantasy, check out How to get the Hologram Projector relic in Tower of Fantasy, How to get Heart of Lightning in Tower of Fantasy, and How do Relics work in Tower of Fantasy on GameTips.PRO.