The notorious Ji-Woon Hak, or The Trickster, is known worldwide for his hit songs and top-notch kill skills in Dead by Daylight (DBD). While The Trickster savagely sacrifices the Survivors, all in the name of art, this build will depict the infamous Killer’s most supreme art endeavor to date.
Best Trickster Builds in Dead by Daylight
Along with the Killer Perks below, players can use the Ultra Rare Showstopper Add-on, Iridescent Photocard to inflict Survivors with the Exposed status effect when their Laceration Meter is two or one Blade Hits away from the maximum. The Rare Showstopper Add-on, Bloody Boa is another good choice for this build, giving players a number of pockets concealed within a boa that The Trickster dangles around his victim’s slashed necks, and eight extra blades to work with.
Related: Does Dead By Daylight have Cross Progression?
- Corrupt Intervention (The Plague Perk)
- At the beginning of the Trial, this Perk blocks the three generators that are farthest from the Killers location, for up to 120 seconds, depending on Tier Level. For as long as Combat Intervention is active, Survivors will be unable to repair these generators, causing them to tend to the generators located closer to their Killer.
- No Way Out (The Trickster Perk)
- Every time players hook a Survivor, a token is added to their total. When all generators are fixed, The Entity blocks both Exit Gate switches for a time period relative to how many tokens the players have. Hook enough Survivors to rack up enough tokens that will keep the victims from escaping.
- Pop Goes the Weasel (The Clown Perk)
- After hooking a Survivor, the next generator broken by the Killer is regressed instantly by up to 25 percent of its total progression, depending on Tier Level. This Killer Perk will allow players to control the game, as The Trickster, with a strategy that drastically slows down his victims.
- Hex: Ruin (The Hag Perk)
- Slow down the regression speed of all damaged generators by up to 200 percent, depending on Tier Level. Hex: Ruin will immediately begin its curse on all generators that are left unrepaired, lasting for as long as the Hex Totem stands. This Killer Perk will ultimately give the Killer an upper hand by making the Trial even more difficult for the Survivors to escape, or survive.
Browse the PGG site to catch up on all DBD news, guides, and lists! In the meantime, check out our guide on The Dead by Daylight Halloween Event and our Dead By Daylight Hex Perk Tier List.