If you are new to playing Zenkai Origins on Roblox, you may be a bit confused about how races work. Read below for a list of all of the races available, as well as the best races to choose. Find out which race you want to choose!
- Human – The human race is a damage/power focused race that allows for eventual transformation into phantom, android, etc. While there are cons in the short term, this race has its advantages if you stick it out.
- Majin – The Majin race has a special power that gives the ability to fully heal. They also have a trademark charge animation. They don’t disappear if they run out of Ki.
- Namekian – Namekians have the highest base, since they can fuse nail and kami. They posess a signature move that gives back 1/3 of their Ki and Health.
- Saiyan – The Saiyan race is probably the most well-known from the Dragon Ball franchise. This race has less perks for action, yet it does provide more transformation paths.
- Sacred – The Sacred race is a proposed race that may be added to the game at some point.
Related: All Controls in Roblox Zenkai Origins
Human and Namekian races are the best for players to start out with. The Human race provides a lot of balance in its stats once you have upgraded the race a decent amount. Balance is a huge positive when it comes to developing your character. The Namekian race is the best option for power from the beginning, meaning you can get ahead of other players faster.
Want to read more about Roblox Zenkai Origins? Check out Roblox Zenkai Origins Full Map and Locations, Explained on Pro Game Guides.