Plague Weapons in Thymesia are used to deal a lot of damage by consuming Energy. Each one uses a different amount of Energy and can be upgraded several times. They have unique cooldowns and can even have additional effects depending on the player’s Attributes. Some weapons are obtained by defeating bosses but not all of them are worth farming for. This is the Thymesia Plague Weapon Tier List.
Thymesia Plague Weapon Tier List
These are the best Plague Weapons in the game and can be used with nearly any build.
- Greatsword – Good damage, breaks Super Armor, short cooldown
- Twin Swords – High damage, can be canceled, short cooldown
- Giant Sword – High damage, breaks Super Armor, worth farming the boss for
- Vile Blood Shield – Fantastic defense, grants Super Armor and buffs, can deal damage to enemies, high Energy Cost
- Blood Blade – Fantastic buff, can be powered up with Saber Attacks to deal more damage
- Fool’s Punch – High damage, low Energy Cost, short cooldown, breaks Super Armor, grants Super Armor, gives enemies the Bleeding debuff
- Miasma – Good utility and defensive capabilities, can deal extremely high amounts of damage if used with enough Miasma stacks
- Bow – Deals extremely high damage when used to interrupt a Critical Attack, low Energy Cost, short cooldown, gives enemies the Bleeding debuff
These are all fantastic Plague Weapons but are held back by one or two things.
- Blood Storm – Gives Health, deals Wound damage, gives buffs, high Energy Cost
- Mutated Tentacles – High damage, can be used repeatedly
- Javelin Sword – High damage, short cooldown, breaks Super Armor, can be used immediately after any hit
- Flying Daggers – Extremely useful counter tool against Critical Attacks, high damage after successful dodges and throwing all daggers out
- Shield – High damage when used again after a shield block, requires timing, grants buffs, can block Critical Attacks, low Energy Cost, short cooldown
- Scythe – Restores health based on damage dealt, short cooldown, low Energy Cost, can be used to tank hits and regain health lost, gives buffs
- Hammer – Extremely high damage, grants buffs, reduced damage when casting, low Energy Cost, final attack can break Super Armor
Related: Best Early Talents in Thymesia
Each of these Plagues Weapons are useful but aren’t as multifaceted as some on the other tiers.
- Handaxe – Moderate damage, breaks Super Armor, low Energy Cost, short cooldown, can be used at range for reduced damage
- Knife – Moderate Claw damage, gives buffs, can be used quickly after deflects, low Energy Cost, lowest cooldown
- Halberd – High damage, gives buffs, short cooldown, low Energy Cost, only the final hit breaks Super Armor
- Fist – Decent damage, deals damage to all enemies around, knocks enemies back, breaks Super Armor, reduced damage when casting, short cooldown, can be used in the air for more damage
- Katar – Decent damage, gives enemies the Bleeding debuff, gives buffs, short cooldown, jumps after and can be followed up with a jumping attack
- Whip – High damage, gives buffs, short cooldown, low Energy Cost, can be used to pull enemies in
For more on Thymesia, check out How to get Alchemy Enhancers in Thymesia on GameTips.PRO.