The Hag is one of the classic Dead by Daylight (DBD) Killers, added to the game’s ever-growing roster of Killers in Chapter Three. Needless to say, this OG DBD Killer has the experience and is highly respected.
Best Hag Builds in Dead by Daylight
This Hag build ultimately dominates in keeping players in control of the map, by locating the Survivors, getting to them quickly, and drawing the victims closer to their doom. Check out our best Dead by Daylight Hag builds.
Related: When is the Dead by Daylight Halloween Event?
- Hoarder (The Twins Perk)
- When a Survivor unlocks a chest or picks up any Item within up to 64 meters from the Killer, Hoarder will trigger a Loud Noise Notification that will assist players in keeping control of the map and locating their victims quickly.
- Franklin’s Demise (The Cannibal Perk)
- The Killer’s vicious Basic Attack causes Survivors to drop their Item on impact. Recover the Item within up to 150 seconds, depending on Tier Level, or the lost Item will be consumed by The Entity. The auras of the lost items within a 32 meter radius are revealed, but will slowly fade away until the time lapses.
- Make Your Own Choice (The Pig Perk)
- Each time a Survivor is rescued from a Hook when the Killer is at least 32 meters away, Make Your Choice will cause the Rescuer to suffer from the Exposed Status Effect for up to 60 seconds, depending on Tier Level. This helpful Killer Perk will assist players in maintaining map control.
- Corrupt Intervention (The Plague Perk)
- At the beginning of the Trial, this Perk blocks the three generators that are farthest from the Killers location, for up to 120 seconds, depending on Tier Level. For as long as Combat Intervention is active, Survivors will be unable to repair these generators, causing them to tend to the generators located closer to their Killer.
Browse the PGG site for the latest DBD news, killer or survival guides, and lists. In the meantime, check the Best Trickster Builds in Dead by Daylight and our Dead By Daylight Hex Perk Tier List.