Gifts are the perfect treat to ensure your followers remain loyal to the one true lamb. While some gifted items boost devotion and follower loyalty, others bring special bonuses that can greatly improve a cult member’s skill set. Below is a ranked list of how we prioritize every gift in Cult of the Lamb.
Cult of the Lamb – Gift List
- Skull Necklace: When given to a follower, they will be gifted with a lifespan double the normal length. This is especially helpful, as high-level followers are typically the ones closest to reaching old age and leaving the workforce.
- Nature’s Necklace: With this necklace, your follower can channel the energy from surrounding nature to harvest bonus resources like berries, wood, or stone.
- Flower Necklace: All followers like flowers and all followers love necklaces. If you give them a flower necklace, your followers will generate more devotion faster.
- Big Gift: While the big gift doesn’t give the recipient any special powers, it does offer a massive boost to a follower’s loyalty. This is extra helpful if there’s a cult member that you’re trying to level up.
- Moon Necklace: Too much to do and not enough time? Give one of your followers a moon necklace and reap the rewards of perpetual insomnia, as that follower will never again sleep. This also frees up bed space, provided your sleepless follower doesn’t fall ill.
- Feather Necklace: Makes the gifted follower extra speedy, which is helpful for the cult members gathering resources or who need to navigate the entirety of the commune more frequently than others.
- Small Gift: Perfect for when you have a follower on the cusp of a loyalty level up, the small gift provides a minor boost to a recipient’s loyalty.
How to get Gifts in Cult of the Lamb
Gifts are acquired through runs. Usually, defeating a boss or fully completing a level will provide a gift as a reward. However, it is possible to obtain gifts in the middle of a crusade. Gifts are just another reason to make sure that you’re crusading as much as possible.
Looking for more Cult of the Lamb content on GameTips.PRO? Check out Should you give the Teeth in the Darkness a fish in Cult of the Lamb?