Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands has some of, if not the best build crafting in the Borderlands series. There are nearly limitless possibilities with six wholly unique classes that are strong in their own right and can then be used in multiclass builds that are just as viable. But what about the core Brr-Zerker?
What is the best Brr-Zerker build in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands?
One of the best things about Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands and build crafting is that upon hitting level 40, players will have enough skill points to fill out a class tree entirely. So, for a pure Brr-Zerker build, fill out that skill tree! This build is all about dealing a lot of frost and melee damage. So, freeze those skellymans and get in nice and close for the finishing blow.
- Feral Surge: Great for clearing weaker enemies. This powerful slam is enough to take out most red-bar enemies in one hit. With the cooldown reset on a kill, this tremendous leap can make short work of weak mobs. This will be the go-to action skill.
- Dreadwind: Since Feral Surge is better used on individual enemies that can be taken out in a single blow, Dreadwind is the go-to for bosses. Just remember to cancel the skill when the boss moves away or enters an immunity phase to refund a portion of the cooldown.
Gear & Enchantments
The core of this build is focused on Frost damage. As such, gear that enhances Frost damage is going to be key. This includes enchantments, which you can reroll at the Blacksmith or in the Chaos Chamber. The idea is to keep enemies locked down and frozen for big points of damage. Fatemakers can shred through every enemy that isn’t immune to Frost damage using this method.
- Enchantment: On spell cast, increase Frost damage by X% for Y seconds.
- Enchantment: On action skill start, increase damage dealt by X% for Y seconds.
- Enchantment: While the action skill is active, increase Frost damage by X%.
- Spell: Burgeoning Impaling Ice Spike: Summons an ice spike from the ground that slows and impales enemies.
- Armor: Anything that increases Brr-Zerker power and ability damage.
Since the action skill and spell will have a cooldown, having a weapon that deals Frost damage and can freeze enemies is critical. Hyperius SMGs and shotguns, in particular, do extremely well in this regard. They offer a high fire rate and will freeze most enemies near instantly.
We recommended having some weapons that don’t do elemental damage for enemies that have a resistance to Frost. They’re rare, but they will shut this build down if encountered without a weapon that deals anything but Frost damage. For this, I recommend anything by Blackpowder, particularly the pistols. They do an obscene amount of damage, and, lacking an element, are equally prejudiced against all enemies.
For more Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands goodies, check out All Lucky Dice Locations in Brighthoof in Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands on GameTips.PRO.