Our Aquapark.io Guide will walk you through how-to get better at the game with some tips and tricks! We’re also feature all of the information you’ll need to know about the game, including what’s going on with those coins you’ve been collecting?
Aquapark.io is a pretty simple game that has you hurdling down a humongous slide, and trying to beat out others before they cross the finish line. The key difference in this game, however, is that you can launch yourself from the slide and glide your way to deeper into the map. This is almost like you are cheating, but it’s heavily encouraged for you to take this shortcut. It is not without risk, however, because if you miss the slide you’ll end up losing the race completely!
You currently CANNOT get the glider in game. It was in the game previously, but they’ve removed the glider and replaced it with a skydiving type animation!
What is the Purpose of the Coins?
Coins finally have a use! You can purchase different skins with the coins:
As you can see, you can purchase skins for 200, 1500, 2500, and 5000 coins! Other skins can be earned by completing tasks within the game:
- Cow: 150 Kills
- Lion: Play 7 consecutive days
- Polar: Play 2 consecutive days
- Rabbit: Revive 10 times
- Rat: Watch 3 Ads
Who are These Other Players?
While it might seem like you are playing against real players, they are actually NPCs. They are just computer generated bots that you go up against that you can bash off the slide and that will attempt to overtake you as you head towards the finish line.
Aquapark.io Tips & Tricks
- Always be knocking your enemies off the map! This is especially important in the early game where they will likely not have a chance to find another part of the slide to land upon. All you need to do is get alongside them and then slide directly into them and you should knock them off the slide.
- Be careful, however, if you hit them from behind you will give them a boost forward. So, always make sure you are alongside them before doing this.
- This is the best way to get the most coins, these will likely be used for cosmetics in the future.
- Avoid those orange barriers! Pretty obvious tip, but these really slow you down if you run into them.
- Look for yellow flashing arrows on the slide. If you hit these, you’ll get a huge boost of speed forward! You can also use this speed to knock other players off the slide.
- The biggest key and tip for this game is that you need to take shortcuts. You can launch yourself off the slide, and glide towards other parts of the map. If you’ve ever played the very old Mario Kart games, you could launch yourself off of Rainbow Road and land at a much further part of the map. This is the same concept put into play here, although in this game, you are more encouraged to do it. Always be looking ahead of the map, if you see a piece of map ahead of you that’s lower, go ahead and launch yourself off the slide and glide towards it! You can skip large parts of the slide by doing this, and it’s the best way to win.
- You can launch yourself in the sky and check for an area you might be able to land on. If you don’t see one, you can always land back on the slide where you launched. It’s usually better to do this when you are on a straightaway.
- While you might be aiming for a particular part of the slide, look for areas that are even further you might be able to land on. Sometimes a small shortcut could turn into a big one!
- Be very careful doing this, if you misjudge the distance you might glide and land somewhere other than the slide. If this happens, you’ll be out of the race!
- If you have the little crown on your head, that means you are in first place! Make sure to keep the crown on your head, and try to stay in front of anyone who attempts to take it from you.
- There will be times when you will be able to literally just launch yourself to victory by gliding to the very end of the map! Always be on the look out for it.
- You can land right in the pool that is in front of the green ramp that designates the finish line. You will finish the race this way, and most likely get first place!