Among Us is still as popular as ever, and we think it’ll stay like this for a very long time, especially if with some of the changes they wish to implement. Innersloth doesn’t have a roadmap for the long haul, but they do have smaller ones, so the massive community behind Among Us has some idea what may be coming in the future.
December 5th Update
Here are the small Among Us update patch notes for December 5th
- 2020.12.5s and 2020.11.17 are crossplay compatible, though non-Steam users won’t be able to see Glitch.
December 4th Update
Here are the tiny Among Us update patch notes for December 4th. If you were lucky enough to watch the Twitch event and claim yourself a Twitch Glitch pet, yay for you!
- 2020.12.5s is also available on Steam, adding the promotional Twitch Glitch pet.
November 23rd Update
Here is the Among Us update patch notes for November 23. Though it’s not an overly big update, it’s good to know what’s been changed!
- Comms sabotage hides task arrows.
- Comms red light no longer immediately responds to the correct position.
- Fixed camera flinging on security cams.
- Fixed inaccurate admin table on Polus.
- Fixed Polus panels reachable through walls.
- Fixed temperature mini-game in Polus for iOS
- Fixed solo-complete reactor/seismic exploit.
- Fixed align engine exploit and softlock.
November 3rd Update
The Among Us November update is here; this is a small patch, but they have added in Colorblind Support and Anonymous Voting, as well as other changes – we have the patch notes to let you know what. They are like we thought in our Among Us Update article, but not all changes have been added in this patch.
First, on the agenda, Innersloth/Forte wanted to attempt to fix the cheating and the hacking happening in Among Us as quickly as possible, which has led to more bugs appearing, don’t worry, these will be cleaned up, but it’s a slower process. However, Innersloth states that if you see a hacker or a cheater – ban them or find a different room.
Here is what the update added/changed:
- Added Anonymous Voting option
- All votes appear as grey.
- Added Task Bar Modes
- Always mode works like normal.
- Meeting mode only updates the bar during meetings.
- Invisible mode removes the task bar entirely.
- MIRA: Comms sabotage clears the security logs
- Added symbols to fix wires task
- Colorblind support.
- Added cosmetics to meeting screen
- Various bug fixes
Innersloth has a lot of plans in the works, especially when they have canceled Among Us 2 in favor of updating Among Us. They aren’t willing to say just yet what all of their plans are, just in case they cannot commit to them fully, as they more or less focus on what they think the game needs at the time. What they have released is more or less what we know in our Among Us Update guide, but we’ll give you a brief overview. For more information, head on over there:
- This is a system coming soon, which the main priority is being able to report players who are hacking and cheating.
- New Map
- It’s Henry Stickmin themed, and it’s the biggest map so far.
- Among Us is being translated into more languages so everyone worldwide can play it.
- Colorblind support
- More support is coming; this patch is the first in the line of many.
For those who are not sure to update the game on PC, we’ve got you covered! Also, did you know that a new map was on its way?