Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2 is in full swing, and Epic Games recently added a new set of challenges for the Resistance Weekly Quests. The Week 2 challenges for Resistance Quests are now live, and players will have to complete each Stage to unlock the rest.
There are 10 challenges in the Week 2 Resistance Quests, and each of them is divided into several Stages. The following challenges are now available in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2:
- Establish a Device Uplink near Condo Canyon, Coney Crossroads, or The Daily Bugle (0/1)
- Recover the missing Battle Bus Plans (0/1)
- Establish a Device Uplink near a Seven Outpost (0/1)
- Damage a tank to collect armor samples (0/2)
- Establish a Device Uplink near Command Cavern (0/1)
- Deliver a tank to a Seven Outpost (0/1)
- Establish a Device Uplink near the Central Gas Station (0/1)
- Refuel a vehicle (0/50)
- Drive in a car or truck without going off-road (0/500)
- Cross Behemoth Bridge in a vehicle (0/1)
Completing all the Stages for each challenge will reward players with 23,000 XP. At the same time, it will unlock the next Stages for the rest of the Resistance Quests. Some of the tougher challenges require players to collect armor samples from Tanks and deliver them to Seven Outposts.
You can land at Command Cavern or Condo Canyon POI to complete these IO Titan Tank challenges quickly, as the Seven Outposts are nearby.
Wondering where are all the NPCs in Season 2? Check out All NPC locations for Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2 on GameTips.PRO.