As one of the three main classes in Destiny 2, Warlock has several pieces of armor specialized for them. These exotic pieces can provide a mixture of a cool aesthetic with powerful boons. Let’s take a look at each piece individually, divided by what type of item they are.
Exotics Helmets for Warlocks
- Insatiable – Immediately regenerate health, melee, grenade, and Rift energy upon activating the player’s Super. Nearby allies will recharge their class abilities faster as well.
- Move to Survive – Blink furhter and more frequently. Weapon readies quickly out of Blink and Radar remains up.
Crown of Tempests
- Conduction Tines – Arc ability kills increase the recharge rate of your Arc abilities and extend the duration of Stormtrance.
- Rites of Ember – The player’s Daybreak projectiles cause targets to burn on contact and deal more damage to them. All of their burn effects last longer, and gain a small amount of melee energy each time one of their burns damage a target.
Eye of Another World
- Cerebral Uplink – Highlights priority targets and improves the regeneration speed of the player’s grenade, melee, and Rift abilities.
- Warlord’s End – Powered melee final blows create a burst of energy that weakens neaby targets. Finishers and final blows against more powerful targets increase the radius of the burst and the length of the weakening effect.
- Abyssal Extractors – Void-damage kills increase ability energy recharge rate.
Skull of Dire Ahamkara
- Actual Grandeur – Provides additional damage resistance during Nova Bomb. Nova Bomb kills grant Super energy.
- Dearly Departed – The player’s Rift provides damage reduction to allied Guardians standing in it. Grants Rift energy when the player is critically wounded and on their death, creates a healing rift on their corpse.
- The Fourth Magic – Weapon final blows with a damage type matching the player’s subclass energy grant Death Throes. This provides a grenade damage bonus and grants more grenade energy. When Death Throes is active, and the player throws a grenade, nearby allies will gain increased grenade regeneration for a short time.
Related: How to get Strange Coins in Destiny 2
Exotic Gauntlets for Warlocks
Armor Perk Options:
- Sect of Force – Specialize in punishing powerful combatants before they can harm the player’s allies.
- Rapid precision hits with a weapon will temporarily increase the player’s reload speed and weapon swap speed
- When stunning a Champion or defeating a boss/miniboss, nearby fireteam members will gain a birst of grenade and melee energy. Aeon cult allies who do not have the Sect of Force role equipped also gain Super Energy.
- Sect of Insight – Specialize in empowering the player’s allies and keeping them well supplied.
- Successive precision weapon takedowns have a chance to drop an Orb of Power for allies.
- Using a finisher on an Elite will generate Special ammo for the player’s fireteam, alternatively, using this finisher on a boss/miniboss will generate Heavy ammo. Allies who do not have this sect role equipped will also gain a bonus to their weapon damage for a short time.
- Sect of Vigor – Specialize in keeping the player’s allies in the fight.
- Gain class ability energy when allies dies, and gain full class ability energy when resurrecting an ally.
- When casting a Super, nearby allies will gain a burst of healing. Those who don’t have this role equipped will also gain an overshield.
Claws of Ahamkara
- The Whispers – Gain an additional melee charge.
- Chaotic Exchanger – Resist incoming damage while charging a Void grenade with Chaos Accelerant, Feed the Void, or Handheld Supernova. Charge Void grenades return a random amount of grenade energy on a hit.
- Dynamic Duo – Toggle to convert Arc Grenades into a supercharged Arc Soul. This Arc Soul functions as an autonomous turret.
- Grasp of the Devourer – Damaging combatants envenoms them with poison that deals increasing damage over time.
- Defeating a poisoned combatant spreads the condition to nearby targets.
- Scatter Charge – Gain an additional Scatter Grenade charge. Enables tracking for the Scatter Grenade projectiles.
- Cobra Totemic – Weapons ready and reload very quickly. Melee range is also extended.
- Vampire’s Caress – Melee kills instantly restore a large amount of health and continue to restore health afterwards for a short duration.
- Helium Spirals – Increases the duration of Solar Grenades. Solar melee kills grant unlimited Solar Grenade energy for a brief time.
- Warlord’s Sigil – Eliminating enemies with melee attacks increases the player’s melee damage.
Exotic Chestpieces for Warlocks
- Crystalline Transistor – When a Light subclass is equipped, precision final blows with a Kinetic weapon create an explosion in the element of the player’s subclass.
Mantle of Battle Harmony
- Absorption Cells – Takedowns with weapons that have a damage type matching the player’s subclass element grant them Super energy. While their Super energy is full, the player gains a temporary bonus to their weapon damage of the type matching their subclass element.
- Battle-Hearth – Kills and assists the player makes while standing in their Well of Radiance return Super energy.
- Blood Magic – Weapon kills while standing in any Rift pause the rift’s countdown, extending its duration. Further kills maintain and extend the length of the pause.
- Fusion Harness – Fusion Grenades gain an additional charge and recharge from empowered weapon damage. Fusion Grenade kills also grant Rift energy.
- Ascending Amplitude – Each target defeated with Stormtrance increases the player’s damage dealt and refunds Super energy when Stormtrance ends.
Vesper of Radius
- Planetary Torrent – Rifts release an Arc shockwave when cast. Rift energy recharges faster when you are surrounded by enemies.
Wings of Sacred Dawn
- Tome of Dawn – When Dawnblade is equipped, aiming weapons in midair suspends the player for a short time, improving their accuracy, reducing incoming flinch, and granting damage resistance. Weapon hits extend this effect’s duration.
Related: Which weapons can you get from Grasp of Avarice Destiny 2 dungeon?
Exotic Boots for Warlocks
Boots of the Assembler
- Blessing of Order – Standing in a healing rift creates Noble Seekers that seek out allies that are not in a rift and heal them. Standing in an empowering rift creates Noble Seekers granting both the player and an ally a damage bonus.
- Each time a Noble Seeker finds one of the player’s allies, the duration of their rift is briefly extended while standing in it.
- Close Enough – Damaging targets with Chaos Reach extends its duration.
- Alchemical Etchings – The player’s Rifts gain the additional ability to increase weapon reload speeds. Empowering Rift makes weapons effective over longer ranges.
- Embers of Light – Defeating combantants while Daybreak is active creates a healing and empowering rift. While standing in any rift, Solar weapon final blows grant Rift energy. When the player’s Rift energy is full their final blows consume Rift energy and create a healing and empowering rift at the target’s location.
- Strange Protractor – Sprint speed is increased. After a short time sprinting, the player’s currently equipped weapon is automatically reloaded.
For more Destiny content, be sure to check out Where is the Loot Cave in Destiny 2 on Pro Game Guides.