Like any good RPG, Xenoblade Chronicles 3 is rife with stats just waiting to be modified, adjusted, and otherwise min-maxed for optimal class performance. But, for those new to the genre or the title, it can be a little overwhelming. So, let’s look at each stat and what it does.
Xenoblade Chronicles 3 Stats
- Determines how much health the character has.
- Determines the strength of auto-attacks and physical Combat Arts.
- Healing Power
- Determines the effectiveness of your Healing Arts.
- Determines how often your attacks will hit the enemy. Higher Dexterity equals more accuracy.
- Determines your ability to dodge attacks. This applies to both your character and enemies.
- Block Rate
- Determines your ability to block physical attacks. This applies to both your character and enemies. Note that Ether attacks cannot be blocked.
- Critical Rate
- Determines how often characters deal critical hits.
- Physical Def.
- Determines how much damage characters receive from physical attacks.
- Ether Def.
- Determines how much damage characters receive from Ether attacks.
Stats can be improved in several different ways. The first is to level up your characters. Stats can also be improved by equipping various accessories and Gems. Finally, changing classes is a great way to increase stats when leveling up. It’s a good way to improve the specific stats of a character. Now if only there was a stat for faster running speed…
For more Xenoblade Chronicles goodies, check out How long does Xenoblade Chronicles 3 take to beat? Full game length on GameTips.PRO.