Fortnite Winterfest is back, and Sgt. Winter has an all new set of challenges for us to complete. Starting on Dec. 16, we receive a new challenge every day for 15 days (until Jan. 1, 2022). Here they are, listed in order of the day they are released.
- Dec. 16: Warm yourself at the Yule log in the Cozy Lodge.
- Dec. 17: Deal damage to opponents with the Snowball Launcher. 
- Dec. 18: Collect Toy Biplanes at Condo Canyon, Greasy Grove, or Sleepy Sound. 
- Dec. 19: Use a Holiday Presents! item.
- Dec. 20: Travel while having icy feet. 
- Dec. 21: Dance for three seconds at Crackshot’s Cabin and Sgt. Winter’s Workshop. 
- Dec. 22: Fly with a chicken. 
- Dec. 23: Ram a snowman with a vehicle.
- Dec. 24: Eat food in a single match. 
- Dec. 25: Search a treasure chest under a holiday tree.
- Dec. 26: Hide for ten seconds as a Sneaky Snowman within 25m of an opponent. 
- Dec. 27: Light a campfire while having icy feet.
- Dec. 28: Travel 1,000 meters on a Crackshot Quadcrasher. 
- Dec. 29: Destroy holiday decorations. 
- Dec. 30: Give an opponent icy feet with a Chiller Grenade.
Related: Where to find Sgt. Winter NPC locations in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1
Note: Some of these quests may appear out of order, but these are the dates in which they should be released according to the Fortnite files.
The Winterfest quests don’t grant any XP, but players who complete some of them are given the following rewards, based on how many they complete.
- Complete seven Winterfest ’21 Challenges: Snowmando Board Glider
- Complete 10 Winterfest ’21 Challenges: Ffrosty Back Bling
That’s all there is to know about the Winterfest challenges and rewards!
Don’t forget to check out our guides for the Winterfest challenges, especially how to travel while having icy feet!