The Railgunner was the first survivor to be introduced with the Risk of Rain 2 Survivor of the Void DLC. The sharpshooter character is a master of long-range combat, equipment handling, and accuracy. Here’s everything you need to know about Railgunner’s abilities and skills in the game.
- Magnetic Accelerator
- All Critical Strike Chance is converted into Critical Strike Damage.
- This makes her the only survivor who is consistent at hitting critical shots.
- XQR Smart Round System
- Fire aggressive tracking rounds or 100 percent damage.
- As the name implies, these are auto-tracking rounds fired without scoping in.
- M99 Sniper
- Activate your long-range scope, highlighting Weak Points and transforming your weapon into a piercing 100 percent damage railgun.
- Furthermore, an Active Reload bar starts after the first shot is fired. A perfect reload allows you to shoot faster and gives a 500 percent boost to the base damage.
Related: All Void Fiend abilities & skills in Risk of Rain 2
- Concussion Device
- Throw out a device that knocks back you and all nearby enemies. Can hold up to two.
- The two charges of this stun device can be utilized to disengage yourself from fights or relocate away in a short time.
- Fire a piercing round for 4000 percent damage and 150 percent Weak Point damage. Afterward, all your weapons are disabled for five seconds.
- This special ability allows you to one-shot kill even the most powerful of enemies.
Stay tuned to Pro Game Guides for more on Risk of Rain 2. In the meantime, head over to our article on – Unlimited Lunar Coins Cheat – Risk of Rain 2.