Once you’ve explored enough of Kirby and the Forgotten Land, and saved 50 Waddle Dees, they’ll construct a new building in Waddle Dee Town—Waddle Dee-liveries! Here you can exchange Present Codes as soon as they drop online, and receive fabulous gifts right at Kirby’s doorstep.
Every Present Code in Kirby and the Forgotten Land
Go to Waddle Dee-liveries and double-tap L3 to turn on the caps lock, since these passwords are case-sensitive. When you use the service enough times, you’ll get a Delivery Waddle Dee Figure! Now, here are all the present codes you can use in Kirby and the Forgotten Land:
- THANKYOUMETAKNIGHT – Three Rare Stones
- THANKYOUKIRBY – 1000 Star Coins, 1 Rare Stone
- NEWADVENTURE – 300 Star Coins, 1 Rare Stone
- BRAWLINGCOLOSSEUM – 500 Coins, 1 Attack Boost
- KIRBYADVENTURECALI – 300 Star Coins, 4 Food Items
- KIRBYSTORY – 300 Star Coins
- CLEARDEMO – 300 Star Coins
- KIRBYGAMESTOPCAN – 150 Star Coins, 1 Maxim Tomato
- KIRBYMICROSITE – 150 Star Coins, 1 Attack Boost
- MOUTHFULMODE – 100 Star Coins
- FIRSTPASSWORD – 100 Star Coins
- KIRBYTHEGOURMET – 1 Rare Stone, 1 Car-Mouth Cake
- ADVENTUREGUIDE – 1 Rare Stone
- GAMENEWS – 1 Rare Stone
- KIRBYNEWSDESK – 10 Star Coins, 1 Energy Drink
That’s all the codes for now, but be sure check back here for updates as new Nintendo promotions roll around.
For more on Kirby and the Forgotten Land, keep it here on GameTips.PRO and check out How to beat Clawroline in Kirby and the Forgotten Land.