If you’re into farming on far-away planets, look no further! Slime Rancher 2 will again put you in the role of a farmer who tends his flock of slimy creatures. With the new game, daring rancher Beatrix LeBeau will have even more creatures on a quirky Rainbow Island. Meet all new slimes you’ll be nurturing on your alien ranch in Slime Rancher 2!
All New Slimes in Slime Rancher 2 List
Angler Slime from Slime Rancher 2
- Angler Slimes are inspired by real-life anglerfish living in the sea’s darkest corners. In Slime Rancher 2, these slimes can stun other creatures with their flashing light. Although real Anglerfish has nightmarish looks, Angler Slime is your typical happy slime (except when it eats Sea Hen).
Batty Slime from Slime Rancher 2
- Batty Slimes are, in their nature, very similar to fruit bats. It’s a nocturnal creature that feeds at night. Don’t worry, they’re not some slime-blood-drinking vampires! They love to hang out at night, eat fruit and avoid the sun as much as possible.
Cotton Slime from Slime Rancher 2
- Cotton Slimes are rabbit-like creatures that love to hop around. They won’t make you too much trouble, as they are very tame. These slimes love vegetables, especially lettuce, so you’ll have a relatively easy task of making them happy.
Flutter Slime from Slime Rancher 2
- Flutter Slime can be a handful as this creature love to fly around and explore its surroundings. While you’ll get used to its curious nature, feeding this slime can be challenging. It only eats nectar, which can only be found in the wilderness at night!
Ringtail Slime from Slime Rancher 2
- Ringtail Slimes are the most challenging creatures of the new bunch. These mischievous creatures will get into trouble as soon as the sun sets. They love to steal things just like raccoons, luckily only when it’s dark. During the day, they turn to stone so you can move them around like objects. Also, they won’t stop eating even if they’re not hungry, so watch out.
For more help getting around Slime Rancher 2, check out guides like How to get Jellystone in Slime Rancher 2 and How to get Wild Honey in Slime Rancher 2 on GameTips.PRO.