Destiny 2’s 30th Anniversary Pack was released with many new features, like a new dungeon, new challenges and triumphs, a new activity, and lots of cosmetic items for Guardians to collect. But what is Destiny without its loot? The pack also includes a whole new set of weapons to obtain, and with them comes all-new weapon perks that can help you shift the tide of any fight, help you stay alive, or help your fireteam in the process.
New Weapon Perks
- Blunt Execution Rounds
- Damaging nearby combatants with melee abilities dramatically increases handling and damage. Expires after a short duration or the next shot.
- Cold Steel
- Powered Sword hits slow targets.
- Duelist’s Trance
- Sword final blows grant increased charge rate, efficiency, and defense until this weapon is stowed.
- Eager Edge
- Gain increased Sword lunge distance immediately after switching to this weapon.
Since new Swords have been added to the arsenal, it’s only fitting to have new weapon perks for them as well, let alone three.
Related: How to get the Forerunner Exotic Sidearm in Destiny 2 (Magnum Opus Quest)
- Golden Tricorn
- Finals blows with this weapon grant bonus damage. While the buff is active, grenade or melee kills of the same damage type greatly increase its damage and duration.
- Pace Yourself
- Tapping the trigger gives this weaponless recoil and improves accuracy.
This perk is only found on the Exotic Sidearm, Forerunner. Sidearms have always been deadly in the Crucible. With this perk, it will be all the more dangerous.
- Pack Hunter
- Gain increased handling and reload speed when standing near allies. Firing this weapon also grants wolfpack rounds to nearby allies wielding non-Exotic Rocket Launchers.
This weapon perk is only found on the Exotic Rocket Launcher, Gjallarhorn. This is a special perk that is already making waves in the community since all it takes is one person to use it, and everyone on your team will be able to use Wolfpack rounds on their Rocket Launchers.
- Perpetual Motion
- This weapon gains bonus stability, handling, and reload speed while the wielder is in motion.
For more Destiny guides, check out How to get the Gjallarhorn Catalyst in Destiny 2 on Pro Game Guides!