Call of Duty: Vanguard and Warzone Pacific Season One adds two new Perks and one Lethal Equipment to the game. The perks expand the slots one and two and offer more tempting options to be equipped within loadouts. Find out more about the new items coming with Season One below.
1. Serpentine Perk
- Perk Slot: One
- Unlocks: Tier 21 of the Battle Pass
- “Sprinting reduces incoming damage.”
- Regular sprint reduces damage slightly while tactical sprint reduces more than one fourth of the incoming damage.
2. Intuition Perk
- Perk Slot: Two
- Unlocks: Tier 44 of the Battle Pass
- “Your vision pulses when enemies are nearby, even through walls.”
- Works similar to the High Alert perk, but with a shorter effective range.
Related: All new Weapons in Season 1 of Call of Duty: Warzone Pacific and Vanguard
3. Special Incendiary Grenade
- Equipment Slot: Lethal
- Unlocks: Tier 39 of the Battle Pass
- “Obscures an area in a white fog and burns those who come close.”
- Similar to the Molotov Cocktail and Thermite, but deals less damage. However, the damage radius is larger and the lethal lasts longer. The damage increases the longer the victim is within the impact area.
Along with the ones mentioned above, all existing perks, lethals, and tacticals from Vanguard will be added to Warzone upon integration on Dec. 8.
Stay tuned to Pro Game Guides for more Call of Duty: Warzone Pacific and Vanguard content. In the meantime, head over to our articles on – How to complete the Last Hours of Verdansk in Call of Duty: Warzone.