The Hot Wheels DLC has a special place for Forza fans, and it features various options for online co-op play. Players who have the Forza Horizon 5 Premium Add-ons Bundle, Premium Edition, Expansions Bundle, or Hot Wheels expansion DLC can start off the expedition right away. While the iconic orange tracks make their way to the game, players are eager to see which new cars were added in the Hot Wheels DLC.
What are the new cars and how to get them in the Horizon 5 Hot Wheels expansion?
The official blog for Forza Horizon 5 Hot Wheels DLC highlights that 10 new cars will be arriving in the game with the expansion. These will include four new Hot Wheels cars scaled up to life-size. Here are all the new cars designed for the high-octane stunts demanded by the intricate Hot Wheels tracks:
- 2018 Chevrolet Hot Wheels COPO Camaro – Finish the Forest Edge and the Horizon Nexus Speed Traps under 1 minute 30 seconds in an S1 class vehicle
- 2012 Hot Wheels Bad to the Blade – Finish the Elite Qualifier Bad to the Blade Runner
- 2018 Hot Wheels 2JetZ – Finish the Treasure Hunting chapter of Hot Wheels: A History of Speed
- 2005 Hot Wheels Ford Mustang – Finish the Hot Wheels Today chapter of Hot Wheels: A History of Speed
- 2013 Hot Wheels Baja Bone Shaker – Finish the Hot Wheels Expedition and visit the Horizon Hot Wheels Park
- 1957 Hot Wheels Nash Metropolitan Custom – Finish The Beginning chapter of Hot Wheels: A History of Speed
- 2000 Hot Wheels Deora II – Finish the Pro Qualifier Surf’s Down
- 1949 Hot Wheels Ford F-5 Dually Custom Hot Rod – Finish The Iconic Orange Track chapter of Hot Wheels: A History of Speed
- 2012 Hot Wheels Rip Rod – Finish The Snake & The Mongoos chapter of Hot Wheels: A History of Speed
- 1993 Schuppan 962CR – Finish the Expert Qualifier Now this isn’t Pod Racing.
- 2021 Hennessey Venom F5 – Discover All Roads in Hot Wheels Park
- 2019 Brabham BT62 – Finish the Supersonic Spiral and the Frozen Rush Speed Zones in under 2 minutes in an S2 Class vehicle
- 2006 Mosler MT900 GT3 – Maintain a speed of 240 mph in an S2 Class car
- 2020 SIERRA Cars #23 Yokohama ALPHA – Win the Hot Wheels Goliath Event to become the new Hot Wheels Legend
- 2018 SUBARU WRX STI ARX Supercar – Start Hot Wheels Outpost in an S1 Class vehicle, and complete the Treetops Speed Trap within 1 minute 30 seconds
Some of the cars will be available through the Series 9 Festival playlist. Players will also get to enlist in the Hot Wheels Academy, and these vehicles are obtainable throughout your semester in the Academy. Players can also create custom Hot Wheels adventures in EventLab. The Creation Kit has over 80 unique tracks and stunt pieces that can be used to build exhilarating race courses.
Wondering how to unlock The Goliath in Forza Horizon 5? Check out How to unlock The Goliath in Forza Horizon 5 on GameTips.PRO.