LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga has a cool feature that allows players to control Star Wars ghosts. Every ghost character will have their normal Jedi powers but with added invisibility. This invisibility will ensure that no enemy can spot you. There are three notable ghost characters in the game.
How to unlock force ghosts in LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga
The three ghosts below are more powerful than you could ever imagine.
- Anakin Skywalker Ghost – Costs 1,100,000 after beating Episode VI.
- This is regular Anakin Skywalker from before he turned to the Dark Side, so he can only use Jedi powers.
- Obi-Wan Kenobi Ghost – Costs 1,100,000 after beating a few missions in Episode V.
- This Obi-Wan’s attacks damage multiple opponents at once. This character is not a ghost that takes anyone on one-on-one.
- Yoda Ghost – Costs 1,200,000 after beating a few missions in Episode VI. Alternatively, you can just use the code NE14ABJ in the EXTRAS menu.
- Yoda is just like a regular Yoda with weaker damage.
All Ghost Variations have weaker damage. This means you may have to wait longer before you can remove your enemies. The Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga Ghost Characters don’t have the same damage and accuracy as their live counterparts, but they can turn invisible. With the invisibility feature, you can avoid just about any fight, so there’s no need to be strong.
For more on LEGO Star Wars Skywalker Saga, check out some of our other guides here on GameTips.PRO, like How to do the “child flight” exploit in LEGO Star Wars Skywalker Saga or List of all 19 Datacards in LEGO Star Wars Skywalker Saga.