Apex Legends Season 14 is less than a week away, and the Featured Store rotation brought a few Legendary Skins for players to purchase. A new Legend, Vantage, will be introduced next season, along with the Reforged Kings Canyon map. Fans are excited to see all the upcoming changes, and it’s time to bid farewell to Season 13. Players will only have a few days to purchase these skins from the Featured Store, and here’s how you can get them before the season ends.
All Bundles and Items in Featured Store rotation in Apex Legends
Players can consider this Featured Store rotation the last one before Apex Legends Season 14 commences. Naturally, it brought back a few fan-favorite bundles and several Apex Packs. You can purchase these cosmetic bundles using Apex Coins.
Sterling Prism Bonus Bundle (2,150 Apex Coins)
- Self Reflection – Legendary Loba Skin
- Abstract Idea – Legendary Triple Take Skin
- Two Apex Packs (Rare)
Dressed to Impress Bonus Bundle (1,800 Apex Coins)
- Dressed to Impress – Legendary Bangalore Skin
- Two Bangalore Packs (Rare)
Static Maiden Bonus Bundle (500 Apex Coins)
- Static Maiden – Rare Wattson Skin
- Tribal Gliph – Rare RE-45 Skin
- Wattson Pack
Lucky Headshot (500 Apex Coins)
- Epic Octane Pose
Madam Mayhem (1,800 Apex Coins)
- Players need the Lady Justice Legendary P2020 Skin to get this recolor. Madam Mayhem can be purchased with 6,500 Legend Tokens or 1,800 Apex Coins.
Brass Beast (1,800 Apex Coins)
- Players need the Merciless Wing Legendary Wingman Skin to get this recolor. Brass Blast can be purchased with 10,500 Legend Tokens or 1,800 Apex Packs.
Wondering what changes are coming to Gold Backpack in Season 14? Check out What is Deep Pockets Gold Backpack in Apex Legends? on GameTips.PRO.