Passing your exams is tricky in real life and Persona 5 Royal. Attending school and paying attention in class is an important part of the day in Persona 5 Royal. It’s worth noting that the exams in Persona 5 Royal are different from Persona 5. Here are the answers to all the Exam questions in Persona 5 Royal.
Persona 5 Royal Exam Answers
May Exam Answers
- Question 1: Minamoto no Yoshitsune
- Question 2 (Essay): Minamoto no Yoritomo, Yoritomo won, The weak
- Question 1: Cognition
- Question 2: Both
- Question 1: The Devil’s Dictionary
- Question 2: Femme Fatale
July Exam Answers
- Question 1: 64
- Question 2 (Essay): Zhuge Liang, Barbarians’ heads, To offer them instead of heads
- Question 1: Red King Crab (Paralithodes)
- Question 2: It caused confusion in the economy
- Question 1: Raining cats and dogs
- Question 2: Demon guts
October Exam Answers
- Question 1: 32 surfaces
- Question 2 (Essay): It used to be one color, Black and white picture
- Question 1: Charles-Henri Sanson
- Question 2: It’s a hereditary profession
- Question 1: Slave labor
- Question 2: 3 bees in all of Europe
December Exam Answers
- Question 1: D
- Question 2 (Essay): Over one billion yen, Having his head displayed, A performance
- Question 1: Hearts
- Question 2: Attend
- Question 1: Japan
- Question 2: Dreadnought
How to get A Most Studious Disguise Trophy in Persona 5 Royal?
This trophy is obtained by getting first place in your school’s exams. This can only be achieved once you have maxed out your Knowledge, to rank 5: Erudite. Then you need to get everything question on an exam correct. If you need this trophy, your last chance is the December Exams. Ensure you have maxed out your Knowledge by then. The trophy will unlock once you get your exam results.
For more on Persona guides, check out Are there Persona 5 characters in Persona 4 Arena Ultimax? and How long is Persona 5 Strikers?