Platform fighting games are nothing new in video games, making it especially interesting that Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl set the internet on fire. Nickelodeon’s upcoming fighter promises to bring fan-favorite characters from the Nickelodeon catalog together for fights across a handful of stages and venues. But what characters are confirmed for this title?
The following characters are those confirmed for Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl (and their respective franchises) in order of appearance in the official trailer.
- Michelangelo (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
- Lincoln Loud (The Loud House)
- Powdered Toast Mawn (Ren & Stimpy)
- Sandy Cheeks (Spongebob Squarepants)
- Patrick Star (Spongebob Squarepants)
- Oblina (Aaahh!!! Real Monsters)
- Nigel Thornberry (The Wild Thornberrys)
- Lucy Loud (The Loud House)
- Spongebob Squarepants (Spongebob Squarepants)
- Helga G. Pataki (Hey Arnold!)
- Reptar (Rugrats)
- Zim (Invader Zim)
- Danny Phantom (Danny Phantom)
- Leonardo (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
Related: When does Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl Release?
The developers at Ludosity have confirmed more characters are coming in future announcements. The game launches in fall 2021 for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and Nintendo Switch.
For more info on upcoming releases, check out Lost Judgement: When Does the Game Release? or Death Stranding Director’s Cut: New Features, Release Date, and Price on Pro Game Guides.