In the Five Nights at Freddy’s franchise, it seems like we are introduced to new, menacing characters with every new installment that comes out. Five Nights at Freddy’s: Security Breach makes no exception, and players expect to see both new faces and familiar faces as they progress through the game. Here is the entire list of characters to expect!
- Glamrock Freddy: A protagonist version of Freddy Fazbear. Tries to help the player make it to 6am.
- Glamrock Chica: An antagonist version of Chica and the main animatronic enemy of the game.
- HandUnit (Returning character): An artificial intelligence voice character that helps the player through specific levels.
- Helpy (Returning character): An ally animatronic that helps you.
- Montgomery Gator: An aggressive antagonist from the same band as Glamrock Chica.
- Roxanne Wolf: An antagonist version of the Wolf from Freddy in Space 2.
- The Daycare Attendant: A new animatronic that can be a villain or guide, depending on the time/lighting.
- DJ Music Man: An antagonist variant of Music Man.
- S.T.A.F.F. Bots: Bots that roam around looking for Gregory. Some are passive but sound an alarm if they see him, others are highly aggressive and try to kill the player.
Related: How to play all minigames in Five Nights at Freddys
- Vanny/Vanessa: The main human enemy in the game. First appeared as the protagonist in Five Nights at Freddy’s VR: Help Wanted.
- Gregory: A child, and the main protagonist of the game. Able to hide inside Glamrock Freddy’s belly to avoid the other animatronics.
That’s all the characters in Five Nights at Freddy’s: Security Breach!
Be sure to check out Five Nights at Freddy’s Homepage to see all the latest news, guides, and content about the game!