Back 4 Blood is the latest game from Turtle Rock Studios and focuses on cooperative gameplay. Players take control of one of the game’s Cleaners to slay Ridden with up to three friends. Each character has their passive buffs and abilities, and finding the best one for a particular playstyle is vital when aiming for efficient play.
Each of the game’s eight Cleaners has their ability and one Team Effect that aids their party members. We’ve listed each of the game’s characters with their respective buffs below:
Related: All Trophies in Back 4 Blood
- Personal Effects: Evangelo can quickly break out of grabs once every 60 seconds
- Team Effects: +5% Team Move Speed
- Personal Effects: Precision Kills grant Walker +20% Accuracy for 5 seconds
- Team Effects: +10 Team Health
- Personal Effects: Holly recovers 10 Stamina when she kills a Ridden, +10% Damage Resistance
- Team Effects: +20 Team Stamina
- Personal Effects: Mom can instantly revive a teammate once per level, +1 Support inventory
- Team Effects: +1 Team Extra Life
- Personal Effects: Doc can heal each teammate for 25 Health once per level, +20% Healing Efficiency
- Team Effects: +25% Team Trauma Resistance
- Personal Effects: Hoffman has a chance to find ammo whenever he kills a Ridden.
- Team Effects: +10% Max Team Ammo Capacity
- Personal Effects: Precision Kills grant Jim +2.5% stacking Damage until he takes damage, +25% Aim Down Sight Speed
- Team Effects: +10% Team Weakspot Damage
- Personal Effects: Karlee can sense nearby hazards and Mutations, +1 Quick Inventory
- Teams Effects: +50% Team Use Speed
For more on Back 4 Blood, be sure to visit more Pro Game Guides, like How to Unlock Characters in Back 4 Blood.