While the main map update for Apex Legends Season 13: Saviors is on Storm Point, World’s Edge is returning after a season in vault with a few changes of its own. While there are no drastic changes, such as a new Point of Interest (POI), one of the POIs is seeing a share of geometry changes, as well as some loot changes. Let’s take a look.
All World’s Edge changes for Season 13
Two POIs have seen minor changes since the map was last seen in Season 11: Escape.
Lava Siphon changes
- The windows of Lava Siphon’s Control Tower have been redesigned
- They will now better focus sightlines
- There is now better cover around Lava Siphon’s Lava Pit
- The chance of finding high-tier armor in the Gondolas on Lava Siphon has been drastically reduced
- The chance of finding high-tier armor in the Gondolas on Climatizer has been drastically reduced
It should be noted that these changes do not affect the high-tier loot status of both POIs. The only POI with geometry changes in this update is Lava Siphon. Climatizer’s changes only affect the loot.
For more Apex Legends content, check out Crate weapon rotation for Supply Drops/Care Packages in Apex Legends Season 13: Saviors on GameTips.PRO.