While changes to Trios, Duos, Arenas, and Ranked modes affect the whole Apex Legends player base, there are also changes that affect the Tournament and Pro scene too. Custom Matches, previously called Private Matches before this season, have been updated in a few different ways. That said, these changes can be split up into two different categories: Quality of Life and general changes. Let’s take a look at all of the changes for Custom Matches in Apex Legends Season 13: Saviors.
Quality of Life Changes
- User Interface (UI) and design improvements
- Custom Matches save Team Names and Match Settings when moving between match and lobby
- Match flow has been improved
- Launch has been updated to allow Observers to pre-select their viewing targets
- The color palette for Observers when viewing teams has been updated:
- This includes both Map Overview and Highlights
- The Map Overview will no longer have duplicate colors
- The Team Eliminated text now has a unique color for Anonymous Mode
For more Apex Legends content, check out Crate weapon rotation for Supply Drops/Care Packages in Apex Legends Season 13: Saviors on GameTips.PRO.