All enemies in V Rising have special Blood Types that you can feed on to gain stat buffs that vary between enemy variants. Each Blood Type can also range from five levels. With each level, players will gain more and more stat buffs from having a certain blood type.
To get one of these Blood Type levels, you will need to find enemies with a level of Blood quality. You can tell if an enemy has a high Blood quality by looking for a number under their name. The higher the Blood quality an enemy has, the more levels you will unlock if you feed on them. That said, here, you will find all Blood Types in V Rising and the stat buffs you can gain from getting them.
Brute Blood Type
The Brute Blood Type focuses on giving players attack boosts and health. The following are all five levels in the Brute Blood Type:
- Level One: Rewards 7.5 to 12.5 percent Primary attack Life Leech.
- Level Two: Rewards 2 to 4 Increased Gear Level.
- Level Three: Rewards healing received increased by 20 to 40 percent, and heal self for 4 percent of enemy health when striking a killing blow.
- Level Four: Rewards 15 percent attack speed on primary melee attack
- Level Five: Rewards a boost to all other Brute Blood Type buffs by 30 percent.
Creature Blood Type
The Creature Blood Type focuses on giving players speed, resistances, health regen, and damage reduction boosts. The following are all five levels in the Creature Blood Type:
- Level One: Rewards 3 to 15 movement speed.
- Level Two: Rewards 10 to 25 Increased Sun Resistance rating.
- Level Three: Rewards 10 to 20 percent Damage reduction.
- Level Four: Rewards 150 percent Health regen.
- Level Five: Rewards a boost to all other Creature Blood Type buffs by 30 percent.
Rouge Blood Type
The Rouge Blood Type focuses on giving players attack, movement speed, and physical critical strike damage boosts. The following are all five levels in the Rouge Blood Type:
- Level One: Rewards 10 to 20 percent chance of critical strike on weapon attacks.
- Level Two: Rewards 8 to 15 movement speed boost.
- Level Three: Rewards 12 to 25 reduced cooldown on Travel Skill, and a 100 percent chance to critical strike on next physical attack after using a travel skill.
- Level Four: Rewards 20 percent increased physical critical strike damage.
- Level Five: Rewards a boost to all other Rouge Blood Type buffs by 30 percent.
Warrior Blood Type
The Warrior Blood Type focuses on increased damage output and reduction in both Weapon Skills cooldown and reduced damage taken. The following are all levels in the Warrior Blood Type:
- Level One: Rewards 10 to 20 percent increased physical power
- Level Two: Rewards 8 to 15 percent reduced cooldown on weapon skills.
- Level Three: Rewards 10 to 20 reduced damage taken and 25 percent increased damage when striking enemies at full health.
- Level Four: Rewards 15 percent chance to nullify damage from an attack. Nullifying damage increases your own damage by 25 percent.
- Level Five: Rewards a boost to all other Warrior Blood Type buffs by 30 percent.
How to get higher quality Blood Types in V Rising
To get higher quality Blood Types in V Rising, you will need to locate enemies with high numbers under their names when you hover over them. The high numbers will indicate the enemy has higher quality blood. If you find such an enemy, we recommend attacking them enough until you see a feed icon appear over their head.
When the feed icon appears over their head, you will be able to feed on them and gain their high-quality blood. However, you should only feed if you are safe to do so. Because of this, we recommend isolating the enemy with high-quality blood by killing all other enemies first. If you don’t kill all other enemies first and try to feed on them, you will be vulnerable to attack and might get killed.
For more on V Rising, we at GameTips.PRO have you covered with guides like How Crafting works in V Rising and How to raise Gear Level in V Rising – leveling explained