Adopt Me! continues to revolutionize Roblox as they push forward with innovations and new additions to the game. The team behind the game attempts to put out updates every month so you know where they are headed, and what to expect in the future. November 2020 is no different, and with this new video we got some interesting tidbits on what should be coming in terms of changes to pets, the winter update, and if there’s a possibility of a neon potion in the future.
If you don’t want to watch the whole video, I’m going to be pulling out the most important bits from the update in the list below.
- New music has been added to the game.
- Updates planned for November and Winter/Christmas holidays events
- A new pet will be available in November
- Fossil egg will be available throughout the winter season
- Pets will interact better with the environment in the future, they will path through obstacles better and gain more emotive features
- Fall furniture is staying in the game
- The Hot Springs area will be in the game throughout the winter, but could be changed afterwards
- There are no plans to add a Neon or Mega Neon Potion in the future
- Adopt Me! will continue to be updated for a long time
I do recommend watching the whole video so you get the full idea of what should be on the way in Adopt Me!