If you’re a fan of fighting games, you’re probably wondering what Mortal Kombat characters they could add to MultiVersus. There are many great MK fighters, but only some of them can be successfully transported to kids friendly atmosphere of MultiVersus. Here are the best candidates for coming to the popular multiverse fighting game.
Mortal Kombat characters potentially coming to MultiVersus
1. Scorpion in MultiVersus
- Scorpion will be the first MK fighter to enter the MultiVersus arena. Hanzo Hasashi is the face of the franchise and the most logical choice. You can expect his famous “Get over here!” attack to be part of the MultiVersus repertoire.
2. Sub-Zero as part of MultiVersus
- If you want to import Mortal Kombat fighters in MultiVersus, you can’t skip Scorpions archnemesis Sub-Zero. They essentially go as pair, as they’re inseparable from the beginnings of the Mortal Kombat franchise. Also, he’s a ninja with freezing superpowers, which is easy to incorporate into a game with PG-level violence.
3. Kitana is a good fit for MultiVersus
- Kitana is one of the most popular Mortal Kombat characters, so it would be surprising if she’s not eventually part of the MultiVersus lineup. Her skills, especially her steel fan weapons, can transfer to a new game with great success, as new fans will appreciate her warrior princess look. Also, using fans in MultiVersus can be fun, even without MK brutality.
4. Johnny Cage a possibility for MultiVerus
- Johnny Cage is arguably the most beloved MK character because of his meta jokes and Jean-Claude Van Damme’s fighting style. He has become even funnier in MultiVersus as the game has a lighter tone. I guess we won’t be seeing Cage’s famous nut punch, but who knows, maybe they will invent something even more ludicrous!
5. Liu Kang as part of Multiversus
- Any list of Mortal Kombat characters must have Liu Kang, a champion of the Earthrealm. Also, he’s an easy sell to MultiVersus fans, as he’s essentially Bruce Lee with superpowers. And don’t sleep on his super cheese bicycle kick that looks like some crazy Jackie Chan stunt.
6. Shang Tsung unlocks shapeshifting possibilities in MultiVersus
- Shang Tsung is not that much memorable character, apart from the “Your sole is mine!” gimmick. But he could be a great addition to Multiversus because he can become anybody from the roster. Although you already have Arya Stark from Game of Thrones with the ability to become an opponent, you don’t have an option to become whoever you want!
For more on MultiVersus, check out Best Characters in MultiVersus – Character Tier List and Best Jake Perks and Combos here on GameTips.PRO!